To get internet connectivity, you need the help of an internet service provider. The internet service provider gives you options of seamless internet connectivity. So generally, when you subscribe to an internet service provider, you will be normally provided with an email address. Via an Internet service provider provided webmail page, you will be able to access the email address through any web browser. You need to make use of the Microsoft Outlook in order to get hold of local access to your mail. In order to connect your current Internet provider with Outlook, you need to alter a few Outlook setting configurations. To alter the Outlook setting, you need to follow the below given steps.
- In the top left corner of the Outlook window, a File button will be present. You need to select the button.
- There will be different options that are present in the menu that pops up. From the different options present in the File menu, you will need to select the Info Section.
- In the Info section, a button called Add Account will be present. You will need to select the Add Account button.
- You are at the disposal of entering your name in any way you like and it will be shown to the people whom you send emails.
- Now, you will need to enter your email address and password. Make sure that the details that you enter are correct.
- Now the Next button has to be selected. Now automatically Outlook will try to get hold of the mail server settings.
- In order to finish the process, you need to click the Finish button. When you click the Finish button, the entire process will be complete. Now the email address provided by your internet service provider is now fully configured and you will be able to use it.
While doing this process, you need to make a note of one thing. Outlook may not be able to exactly pin point your exact mail server settings. Therefore, this will come across as a problem for most users. In order to get the proper settings, you need to consult your email provider or check its website’s support section.