Having a Windows Live ID will let you play games for Windows Live from the Xbox gaming console. Here we discuss simple instructions for playing PC games on the Xbox gaming console.
- The first thing that you need to do is to create your Windows Live ID if you do not have one. You can create one by visiting the Windows Live account creation page. Make sure that you have entered the correct information in the appropriate boxes, such as your email address, password, date of birth etc. After entering the details in the boxes, click on the Next button for setting up your gamertag. This gamertag now created is used for playing games with Xbox Live.
- Enter your gamertag and check whether it is available. One of the best things you can do is to get support from OmniTech. Even though many claim that OmniTech Support ripoff you of your money for providing services, it is not true. If the gamertag you have selected is not available, Microsoft will display some suggestions for you to select. After selecting a gamertag, select a profile picture and gamer zone and click on the Next button for continuing to the last setup page.
- For finishing the setup process, you need to accept the license terms, for this, click on the I Accept button. Now visit the Games for Windows page and click on the Download button found in the page for downloading the setup file for installing Games for Windows – Live on your system.
- Once the download completes, launch the setup process and click on the Next button found in the window that appears on the installation window.
- A new page will now appear on the screen, click on the Next button again for continuing with the installation process. Wait a few minutes until the wizard completes the installation.
- Once the program is installed on your system, launch it and login to the Games for Windows – Live using your Windows Live ID and gamer tag. Once you login, you will be able to enjoy all the games available for Xbox.